Major League Baseball European Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Major League Baseball European Fans

Forum tributed to MLB Fans all aroud the world, especialy in Europe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the MLB world

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the MLB world Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the MLB world   Welcome to the MLB world EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Hi guys,

To explain you why i'm creating this forum, you must first know about my story...
My Name is Thomas and i'm from Belgium. For my 26th anniversary, 11/01/10, i went to San Fransisco to descover California.
During my journey over there, i descovered what shall become more than a sport for me, a passion... BASEBALL!

I was in SF for the world series 2011 final victory! So i quickly became a burning SF Giants fan. But this year, watching games in Citi field (NYC) and Fenway Park (Boston), i descovered that i just love BASEBALL!! How they're pitching, how they're hitting, how the whole american people is vibrating for that unusual sprot in Europe...

So i decided to share it whith you! And this is why i need you! I hope you'll finaly find a way to share baseball with others... And i hope more thant this!!

I'll always be available for every single question, so stay correct and fair play... And let's live baseball!!

Thomas
Back to top Go down
https://mlbeuropeanfans.actieforum.com

Welcome to the MLB world
Page 1 of 1